In the event of a community emergency such as a loss of water, a downed tree across a road, a mudslide etc., be advised to call a member of the Board of Directors or the Property Manager (Mike M.) to report the situation. Please do not take it upon yourself to call a contractor such as Cherokee Well. Failure to follow this procedure you take on the liability of possibly paying for the contractor you call. Phone numbers are listed in our directory.